Fashion

Luxury

Services

Cars

Property

S$4

Sell/ trade Gunpla paint dspiae/ vallejo tamiya jumpwind photo view 1
Sell/ trade Gunpla paint dspiae/ vallejo tamiya jumpwind photo view 2

Sell/ trade Gunpla paint dspiae/ vallejo tamiya jumpwind

S$4

Details

Condition

Brand new

Type

Bubbles & Sensory Play

Age Range

0-12 months

Listed

1 week ago by justiceknight

Category

Description

1st pic dspiae 90% full, $4 each jumpwind dark iron 90% full, $4 alclad chrome 90% full , $15 mr hobby topcoat gloss 99% full, $8 2nd pic all for $25, chrome silver is 10% left, the rest are 90% full

Deal method

Meet-up

Free

Meet the seller

Avatar

@justiceknight
Joined 8 years ago
Mostly Responsive
Verified
Reviews for @justiceknight

5.0

(26)
Avatar
@ohnoismeeeeee2 months ago

Very pleasant seller to deal with. Thank you!

Set 2/3/4 PREORDER HELLO KITTY 50th ANNIVERSARY macdonald

S$25

Avatar
@geminilaw7 months ago

Bery responsive and good seller

$500 evolving skies booster box, price firm no trades

S$500

Avatar
@paulablasi8 months ago

Punctual and polite buyer

Read all reviews
Avatar
5.0(26 reviews)
S$
Returns

Returns

Returns depend on the seller’s decision. Not covered by Buyer Protection.
Pay during meet-up

Pay during meet-up

Seller doesn’t accept payment via Carousell. For your safety, avoid paying before the meet-up.Learn how to transact safely