Job Description (Restaurant Assistant Manager):
• Interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing employees, as well as overseeing inventory
• Resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and service
• To supervise and co-ordinate daily operation of outlets.
• Maintain records for inventory, labour cost, food cost etc.
• Achieve maximum profitability and over-all success by controlling costs and quality of service.
Job Description (Service Crew):
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Serve customers with a positive attitude
• Maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant at all times
• Assist in checking of inventory as and when is required
• Issuing bill and collecting payment
• Ad-hoc duties by the supervisor