Patient Service Officers / Clinic Assistants (Islandwide)
- Perform frontline operations that includes registrations and appointment scheduling / referral bookings and cashering duties when needed.
- Attend to walk-ins and phone enquiries.
- Perform chaperon activities and assist in explaining procedures to patients when needed.
- Support doctors in language translation when needed.
- Proper maintenance of patients' records and drug inventory.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of clinic facility for cleaniness and project a positive image.
- Adhere to proper SOPs and perform routine checks / audits within the clinics.
- Responsible for daily operations matters including collating patient management indicators.
- Able to perform rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays.
- Any ad hoc admin duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE 'N', 'O', 'A' Levels, Nitec, Higher Nitec and/or Diploma Holders.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good customer service attitude.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Frontline customer service and relevant healthcare sector experiences is an advantage.
- Those without necessary experiences, training is provided.
Interested candidates, please send your queries or updated resume in MS Word to Gibson Tham ([email protected]) / Telegram (@R1988659). Please indicate your email / telegram subject: Patient Service Officer and/or Clinic Assistants.
Join our newly created Telegram Channel Now! for more job opportunities! https://t.me.sgrincjobs
Recruit Inc is hiring!
EA Personnel No.: R1988659
Employment Agency No.: 14C7334