• Approach the public to provide a brief explanation of the topic and complete in a simple survey.
• Submitting surveys to management punctually.
• Conduct surveys at assigned locations.
• Working hours: 3 days per week and at least 4-6 hours a day. ( You can choose the days to work ).
• Earn up to $18 per hour
• A short training will be provided on first day of work.
• Able to speak good English and Mandarin language
• Outspoken and Confident. Not afraid to approach people in public area.
• Able to work for at least 1 month
Job Type: Part-time, Temporary