On-Site Coordinator/Pantry Staff for Office Catering $15/hr
Working Days: 5 days per week: Mon-Fri from 11am-2pm (3 hours per day) Alternate Months: Work for 1 month, Off for 1 month.
Availability: March 30th
Commitment: minimum 6 months
Location: Raffles Place
Our Onsite-coordinators are in charge of providing on-site F&B support at the offices of our corporate customers. The tasks include:
- Lay out and display the food delivered by our delivery team & manage overall presentation
- Print out food labels or write in on-site. Our customers always want to know what they're eating and so we label each dish
- Support the client with ad-hoc requests and be proactive on-site to always help
- Answer questions from the guests (usually questions are about dish names, dietary restrictions or suggestions)
- Troubleshoot with our operations team when deliveries are delayed
- Manage customer relation and expectations on-site
- Food Hygiene Certification
- You have a natural passion for customer service and customer happiness
- You're a quick and calm thinker when under pressure & a multitasking pro!
- You enjoy talking and interacting with people
- You're extremely reliable: always on time and always show up. No-show is a huge disruption to our service to our key clients
- Prior customer service or F&B experience is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Singaporean or PR
- 21y old and above
CaterSpot.sg is Asia's largest online corporate food delivery platform. We make it easy & convenient for companies to order food for client meetings, corporate events and staff meals from over 300 caterers and restaurants.