Read carefully before asking questions.
Mint condition Pre-FL Mazda rx8 for sale
Coe 30 Nov 2027
RFS: Changed workplace, changed route to work, and this car drinks too much petrol on jams
Well taken care of with more than 9k of replacements and upgrades
Recent replacements (mostly done in advance i.e. didnt wait for it to spoil then do)
1) Engine overhaul (Feb 2018)
2) New engine mounts (Dec 2018)
3) Refurbished coolant tank (Mar 2019)
4) New bushing and front upper arm (May 2019)
5) Overhaul Gearbox (July 2019, 1.5 year warranty)
6) Battery & clamps (Aug 2019)
7) New Fan motors (Aug 2019)
8) New aftermarket full aluminium CSF radiator (Aug 2019)
9 ) New radiator hoses (the 3 big ones)
9) New Thermostat (Aug 2019)
10) New alternator (Aug 2019)
1) Legal Fujitsubo Exhaust with Cert
2) KNN Air intake
3) Replica Pro-evo Gauges (Oil temp, oil pressure, water temp) with carbon fiber gauge dash
4) Upgraded audio system (Pioneer AVH295BT, metra adaptor kit, reverse camera)
5) Front & rear dash camera (in the form of a rear view mirror)
6) Carbon Fiber bonnet
7) Matte Black wrap
8) Aftermarket keyless entry, push start & remote start
9) Carbon Fiber style eyelids
10) Carbon Fiber style roof spoiler
11 ) Hayden transplus ATF cooler
12) Rain visor
13) Carbon Fiber style lip bumper & side skirts
14) 19" SSW sport rims
1) dent at side on chassis
2) Passenger side window can only open 1/4
3) Wrap is about 2 years old, slight scratches
4 ) Rear shocks are a little soft, although no leaks yet
View only if you really interested in buying. I’ve been upfront with the above info. You can check with RMS on the condition of the car as i’ve been with them since I’ve owned the car.
Do your research on the car before viewing. This car is not for everyone. Don’t waste each other’s time.
i.e. Do not come if you are:
1) VERY fussy about outlook, expecting a spanking clean 12 year old car
2) A fuel saver / fuel conscious (this car maxes 6.5kmpl)
3) Not prepared to give TLC to this car
4 ) Don’t know about this car
5 ) Not prepared to give full cash or cannot prepared with your own loan
6 ) are not sure how much your own car insurance even costs. Means u r not serious.
But if you are the below, this car will be perfect for you
1 ) Looking for good handling with power
2 ) appreciate the unique rotary engine, with the beautiful body of the 8
3 ) appreciate the cost breakdown of this coe car (high renewed coe means higher rebate when scrapping)
4 ) love cheap thrills like scrimping on the low CAT A road tax
5 ) takes care of your car
6 ) appreciate the fact that all major repairs are already done
7 ) is ok with the price
No test drive also as im sick of people coming for joyrides.
Too ex? Can buy someone else's Rx-8 :) don't mind carrying on driving also as i've did so much to it already.
Trade? Offer me and I'll have a look.