Job Title: Trainee Store Manager / Store Manager
Note: Applicants need to be 20 and above as the minimum age to sell cigarettes effective 1 Jan 2020 is 20 years old and cashiers are required to sell cigarettes to customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and oversee the end-to-end operations of the assigned store.
2. Responsible for leading team members to achieve sales objectives, service excellence and operational compliance.
3. Promote teamwork and coach team members in daily work performance and career development.
4. Collaborate closely with Field Consultant / Area Manager to achieve business goals.
5. Plan shift roster and allocate team member duties in accordance with operational requirements.
6. Engage in recruitment of team members and manpower planning for the store.
7. Implement and facilitate store operations, merchandising and marketing campaigns.
8. Manage customer feedback and enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
9. Responsible for ordering, receiving, inventory and cash control of the store.
10. Analyse store financials from sales reports and recommend areas of improvement.
11. Ensure store cleanliness, food hygiene and equipment maintenance according to
quality assurance and food safety guidelines.
12. Ensure store and team member compliance with prevailing Company and government regulations.
• A Degree, Diploma, Higher Nitec or Nitec
• Strong passion in retail operations
• Keen business acumen and results-driven
• Strong management skills to lead and motivate a team
• Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
• ‘Customer First’ mindset
• Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays (6-day work week)
• Attractive remuneration. Salary commensurate with experience.
• Shift Allowances
• Staff Meal
• Annual Wage Bonus
• Staff Discount
• Annual Leave
• Health and Dental Benefits
• Training and Career Progression
*Terms and Conditions Apply