IT Support Executive ($2,000 - $2,800)
- Perform day-to-day support on IT infrastructure
- Install, set up and maintain PCs, network and system applications
- Setting up user workstations, printer, scanner and providing technical support when required
- Resolve basic IT issues such as Windows OS and productivity tools queries
- Ensuring security and updates are applied.
- Provide computer systems and network support, diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Candidate must be familiar with basic computer troubleshooting and general maintenance of our internal IT networks and servers.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years IT relevant experience. Fresh grad or Candidates without experience but has a strong background in IT are welcome to apply
- Diploma in IT or certificates in equivalent related courses
- Self-motivated and committed, should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possessed strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and have a humble personality.
- Working day and hour: Monday to Fri, 9:30am to 6:30pm, may required to work outside working hours (including weekend/ph) at times.