For interested applicants, head over to https://bit.ly/37icpJW to apply!
- Filing and retrieval of documents and files
- Digitising of records/documents
- Updating and maintenance of records electronically
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of information to stakeholders
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails
- Any other work-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Good communication skills
- Min. O levels, admin experience will be favourable
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word document and Excel)
- Can ideally commit for at least a year
Salary: From $1,500, depending on experience
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, office hours
Perks & Benefits
Career continuity and support for all BGC signed candidates
BGC REFERRAL BONUS: Don't forget to also refer your friends to us, and earn up to $310 in cash vouchers when they get hired too! Find out how here: bit.ly/ReferralProgramBGC