Like new condition Yamaha BB435 5-string bass guitar for sale. Teal Green colour. Never gigged or played outdoors. Selling cos I have other bass guitars which I am more used to. No trades and low ballers will be ignored.
YGD Custom V5 Pickups
Alnico magnet pickups tuned to deliver the classic BB vintage tone, slightly updated to provide a brighter sound that cuts through in live performance situations.
The new BB models are equipped with one tone control and two volume control knobs, for versatile sound shaping.
Convertible Bridge for Precise Tone Shaping: Vintage Plus Light Bridge
The 400 models are equipped with a Vintage Plus Light bridge that incorporates “Diagonal Body Thru Stringing,” in which the strings are angled at the saddle and pass through the instrument to the bridge at a 45º angle, as opposed to the traditional vertical stringing method which places more stress on the strings. Diagonal Body Thru Stringing significantly reduces this stress while transferring string vibration to the body reliably and efficiently. The strings can also be attached to the tail end of the bridge. In 5-string models the bridge is equipped with an offset low B string.
The new series features a 5-ply maple and mahogany laminated neck, in a bolt-on design that delivers a sharp attack, and quick response. This durable construction resists warping and twisting and adds the tight, penetrating character of maple combined with the warmth of mahogany to the instrument’s tone.
New Neck Shape
The New BB models feature a slightly thinner neck than previous BB basses, improving playability and feel for both modern and traditional players.
Lighter weight tuners offer a better balance and complement the overall feel, providing a perfect match for the smaller, lighter body of the new BB.
- Construction: Bolt-on (6-bolt miter neck joint )
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Body Materials: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple/ Mahogany 5pcs
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 23 5/8" (600 mm)
- Fret wire: Medium
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut materials: Graphtech
- Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 43.0 / 63.9 mm
- Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.5 / 22.5 mm
- Neck Pickup: VSP5n : Split Single Coil / Alnico V
- Middle Pickup: -
- Bridge Pickup: VSC5b ; Single Coil / Alnico V
- Controls: Neck PU Volume, Bridge PU Volume, Master Tone.