- Ensure freshness of ingredients.
- Cook food items accurately to specifications and plate according to standard presentation style.
- Weigh, measure and mix ingredients according to recipes.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers or griddles.
- Ensure mise-en-place are replenished before each meal period.
- Monitor the food par level after each meal period.
- Assist in the accomplishment of tasks within the time frame given.
- Ensure areas of responsibility are clean, tidy and organized.
- Assist in daily purchasing and receiving of goods.
- Assist in monthly inventory counts and record food wastages.
- Ensure proper hygiene practices based on Food & Beverages Safety and Hygiene policies and proper storage methods are always followed.
- Minimum 1 year experience in cooking
- Willing to work flexible hours, weekends and Public Holidays
- Need to have good interpersonal and organisational skills