Job Description (CS)
• To be responsible for day to day management of all aspects of customer service.
• Able to handle large volume of calls daily.
• Support sales and operation team to execute daily activities and meet objectives associated with all tasks assigned.
• Promote excellent customer service and ensure satisfaction is delivered consistently.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling with personal touch.
• Work well with sales and operation team and fellow customer service officers to ensure exceptionally high standard of service is being delivered.
• General affair (purchasing / management of stationery & equipment).
• Data entry work (data inputting).
• Support administrative function in the office.
• Higher NITEC or Diploma or its equivalent.
• Good understanding of customer account management.
• Friendly and Customer Service Driven.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• A Team Player.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant customer service experience.
• Good attendance and punctuality.