Roles & Responsibilities
• Answer customer calls and register them in the service management system following the call management process and quality compliance requirements
• Assign and dispatch Field Services Engineers (FSE’s) to assign service orders based on the advice of the FSE with helpdesk / response center duty or the Team Lead Field Services (or Service Delivery Manager) in the district
• Order spare parts if required and dispatch to FSEs/ customers
• Plan & coordinate the Preventive Maintenance schedule with customers & FSE. Escalate to CS Delivery Manager for non-compliance.
• Prepare services and spare parts quotations to customer following the Quotation Process and process customer purchase order for services and spare parts
• Compile service reports, parts delivery notes and other supporting documents for the purchase order invoicing
• Create quote based on requested services from a customer and send the approved quote to the customer.
• Follow up delivery status of ordered spare parts. Identify delivery issues and take corrective actions timely by working closely together with suppliers and physical distribution to resolve the issues
• Coordinate inbound/ outbound delivery of parts, and local shipment to customer site
• Call Center support and provide admin support
• Generate Reports using excel and pivot
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Minimum GCE "O" Levels or above
Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
At least 2 years of relevant experience
Proficient in SAP, MS Office Applications and possess good knowledge of Excel (Pivot table)
Able to multi-task in fast pace environment
Positive attitude, the enthusiasm to learn and the ability to work in a team
Able to commence work within short notice is an advantage
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.