Chef/Counter staff Wanted! Part time slot available
WE LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR FAMILY!!! Minimum 1 year Experience Candidate prior to no experience but have passion in Industry are welcome!
Japanese Food: Training will be provided!
The person shall prepare all food ingredient, be able to cook all dishes on the menu and to ensure food prepared is consistent and of superior quality. He has to ensure the overall neatness and cleanliness of the Kitchen at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare a variety of food items for cooking
2. Cooking of food
3. Wash, peel, and/or cut food items, including fruits, vegetables, or certain types of meats
4. Weigh or measure ingredients accordingly to the SOP
5. Storing food in chiller or freezer to ensure freshness and at correct temperature
6. Re-fill kitchen condiment bottles and shakers.
7. Stack and store food supplies, equipment, or other utensils in the kitchen.
8. Wipe down kitchen surfaces using proper sanitizers
9. Ensure all equipment and spaces conform to sanitary regulations and high housekeeping standards
10. Ensure proper handling of equipments
11. Any other tasks as assigned.
1. Possess basic knowledge in handling food
2. Training will be provided
3. Able to work under pressure and tight schedule (eg. during peak hours)
4. Able to work independently and as a team
5. Positive and Fun Attitude
6. Outgoing, cheerful and ability to interact with Customer
7. Enjoy cooking and willingness to learn
8. Must be able to work in a non-Halal working environment
9. Must be Singaporean/PR
1. Attractive Salary based on experience
2. Good benefits, Training opportunities, and career advancement
3. OT claimable
4. Incentives and bonus
5. one weekend off!
Interested Candidates, kindly send in your resume to [email protected] or SMS / Call to 85331401 for appointment! working location Town!