I’m selling off my BMW Z4 2.5i Cabriolet.
Manufactured in 2006, registered in 2009, 10-yr COE renewed on 23/01/2019. (Import-Used from Japan)
I’m the 3rd owner
1st owner = 3yrs in Japan
2nd owner = 10yrs in SG
3rd owner = myself.
Logcard/transfer count will be provided for verification
- 2.5L N52B25 VANOS engine
- 6 Speed ZF6HP19 automatic transmission
- Cream leather seats on dark Midnight Blue exterior
- K-Sport Coilovers (10kg front, 8kg rear springs)
- -2.5deg negative camber front, 0deg rear
- Stainless steel braided brake hoses (front pair)
- Front lip spoiler with side skirts
- Rear carbon fibre E92 M3 GTS wing
- 19inch sports rims with 225/45/ZR19 (front) and 255/35/ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires
List of changed wear & tear items (all with receipts)
- Valve Seal
- Head Gasket
- 6x Ignition coils
- 6x spark plugs
- Coolant flushes + differential fluid
- DISA flap
- Left & Right window regulators
- Starter motor
With regards to the soft top motor, i’d be frank. The soft top motor died. Went to most workshops expecting it to not cost that much, however alot of ancillary parts needed to be changed (as claimed by them). As such what I did was I removed the soft top motor, drained out the hydraulic fluid as well. Hence now the roof is operated up/down manually. I’ll show you how it’s done.
Car enthusiast owner, I take good care of my car. Handwashed weekly and parked under shelter.Necessary wear and tear items replaced with documented receipts (from 28/01/2019; 1st servicing) for proof in a folder. Servicing interval every 7000km-9000km (with documents also).
Please contact me at 8125 6284. Loan can be arranged. Cash better.
Reason for selling: Need to ferry parents around. Looking to trade for the following (10-yr COE renewed) if possible:
1) B8 Audi A4 2.0 S-Tronic
2) E90 BMW 320i
3) W204 Mercedes Benz C180
Best swap would be to an E90 BMW 335i please😬