Roles and Responsibilities
* We are looking for individuals with fun and positive personality willing to take up one of our coaching positions.
* You will be working in a dynamic team providing quality coaching to students of all ages.
* You can find one of the best air-conditioned coaching environments and comprehensive facilities at our training venues
Your responsibilities include:
* Providing quality coaching to students of all ages by helping to create a conducive learning environment that is age and skill appropriate.
* Effectively explaining school policies and services to prospective and current students.
* Performing day-to-day operational and administrative duties to achieve the above
* Coordinating and organising Singapore's top age group badminton tournament platform
* Badminton Coaching Qualification (if any)
* Experience with badminton youth programming and/or summer camp programs highly desired
* Able to work varied shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Willing and able to work additional hours based on the needs of the program
* Must have a genuine interest in working with and interacting with children and adults of all skill levels
* Must be able to fully participate in all badminton activities (programs and/or lessons)
* Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certification (if any)
* Able to motivate and inspire participants while coaching a safe and effective class
* Must enjoy working in a team environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Safety and customer service oriented
* Highly dependable and prompt