- Prepare payment/ billing/ invoices and follow up with clients
- Ensure services are invoiced accurately and timely to client
- Ensure account records are organised
- Perform data entry and filing
- Other general administrative duties and ad-hoc assigned by supervisor
- With Account working experiences
- Strong ability to interact and communicate with people
- Able to multi-tasked and work independently
- Meticulous and detailed in work
Welcome full-time and part-time candidates to apply.
Full time: 5 days work week, 9am - 6pm.
Part-time: Work day and time to be negotiable upon confirmation.
*Interested candidates kindly send your resume to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.