The customer service officer will need to
- Handle enquiries via phone, email and walk-ins
- Book appointments for clients
- Coordinate with service providers about bookings
- Collect payments
- Assist clients with enquiries about products and services
- Handle confidential information with care and diligence
- Any other adhoc duties assigned
- Pleasant disposition
- Able to multi-task
- Conversant in English and Mandarin
- Able to work on weekends regularly
- Tertiary and university students are warmly welcomed to apply.
Saturdays - 9.00am - 5.00pm (Regular)
Sundays - 9.30am-4.30pm (Sundays are more adhoc)
*The hours for Sunday will vary as it depends on whether there are appointments for the day.
*If you are able to work on only Saturdays or only Sundays, you are warmly welcomed to apply too.
Please include the following info
- age and gender
- what you’re doing now (work / study)
- able to commit on Sat and/or Sun and if it’s regular
- languages you’re able to speak
- any previous customer service experience
- how soon you’re able to commence
Available as of 18 Feb. I won’t respond to messages without above info. Thanks!